Trusted and Experienced Business Lawyers in Dandenong
Kapadia and Gordon Lawyers are your trusted and reliable Business Lawyers Dandenong.
Our Expertise as Business Lawyers Dandenong
We can assist with building a strong legal foundation for your business. We are experienced with Business Legal Disputes in Melbourne and all business transactions. We can assist you with a business for sale Dandenong.
Our services can assist you in identifying areas of risk and create legal solutions to prevent them from arising, and mitigating the impacts and challenges to your work.
We can assist you with:
- Starting a new business or venture,
- Purchasing or selling an existing business,
- Restructuring your business for asset protection purposes,
- Making business agreements and arrangements,
- Assisting you with employment related disputes,
- Licensing and franchise agreements,
- Commercial and retail leases,
- Contractor arrangements,
- Shareholder dealings,
- Investigations by ASIC and other regulatory bodies.
Business for sale Dandenong
If there is a business for sale in Dandenong, you can contact Kapadia and Gordon lawyers to assist.
When you sell a business in Dandenong, we will assist you with preparing the contract, assisting with compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, review any requests from the purchaser, and identify any areas of post-sale risk.
When you purchase a business in Dandenong, we will assist you with reviewing the contract, reviewing employment agreements, supplier arrangements, review and transfer of leases, transfer of food premises registrations and conduct all areas of due diligence.
Our Affordable Legal Fees
Our Business Law transactions are fixed fee and industry leading, from as little as:
- Sale or purchase of business – From $2500 including GST plus Disbursements
- New Company - $1050 including GST plus Disbursements
- Commercial, retail or residential lease - $700 including GST
- Transfer or variation of lease - $400 including GST
For all other business law matters and transactions please contact us for an industry leading costs estimate.
Why Our Client's Choose Us?
Given that we are a full-service law firm practicing in the associated areas of Civil Litigation, insolvency, and debt recovery you can be assured that if there were any issues in your transaction or business dealings, we have the necessary breadth of skills, knowledge, and experience to resolve the matter quickly and efficiently.
Business Lawyer Melbourne| Business Lawyer Dandenong| Business Lawyer Chadstone| Indian Business Lawyer| Indian Business Lawyer Dandenong| Indian Business Lawyer Chadstone| Indian Business Lawyer Melbourne| fixed fee business law|