top of page


Kapadia and Gordon Lawyers are your trusted and reliable Family Lawyer Dandenong, and Divorce Lawyers in Victoria.
How we can assist as Family Lawyers Victoria


We are experienced with Family Lawyers Dandenong and with Family Law Victoria. We regularly appear in the Family Law Court Dandenong and across Victoria.

We can assist you with:​

-         Divorce applications and hearings

-         Property divisions

-         Parenting orders

-         Out of Court Parenting Plans

-         Financial Agreements (including pre-nuptial agreements)

-         Family Law Watchlist orders

-         Hague Convention matters

-         Child support

-         Spousal Maintenance

Whether it is a negotiation, out-of-court settlement, or a court matter, we can guide you through every step of the process.

We are Family Lawyers for Consultation in Dandenong and aim to provide sensible, reasonable, and cost-effective advice at all stages of your Family Law Victoria matter.


Assistance with Divorce Matters Family Law Victoria


Are you getting a Divorce in Victoria? Kapadia and Gordon lawyers are your Divorce Lawyers based in Dandenong and Melbourne.

Married couples can apply for a divorce once the parties have separated for 12 months. An application for divorce can be filed as a joint or sole application.

If your former partner is agreeable to the divorce, you can jointly sign the divorce documents and share the cost of filing. Often this will make the divorce process easier, and you may avoid going to Court.

Kapadia and Gordon lawyers do, however, understand that some partners may be difficult during the process and may not cooperate. If your former spouse is unwilling to file jointly, you can still file your divorce as a sole application.

Kapadia and Gordon Lawyers are your local Divorce Lawyers, Dandenong, and we are experienced and skilled with dealing with these issues in Family Law Victoria.


As your Divorce Lawyer, we will ensure that your divorce application is filed smoothly and the Court recognises your separation.


Assistance with Parenting Matters Family Law Court Dandenong


After separation, often one of the most challenging processes to go through in making decisions for your children.  Kapadia and Gordon Family Lawyers Dandenong can assist you with making these decisions.

The expressions ‘parenting orders’, ‘children’s orders’, and ‘child custody’ all refer to what happens to your children after separation.

A decision will need to be made regarding where the children will live and how much time they are going to spend with each parent. Parenting plans and parenting orders prepared by Kapadia and Gordon Lawyers can include issues relating to:

-         whom the child should live with and when,

-         the time the child is to spend with the other parent

-         the allocation of parental responsibilities

-         how the child will communicate with the other parent, and

-         any aspect of the care, welfare, or development of the child.


Generally, there are two methods to do this. The first method is by way of an informal parenting plan, and the second method is by way of formal Court orders.


As Divorce Matters Lawyers in Victoria, we can assist you with formalising your parenting arrangements if you have already decided and come to an agreement with them.

We understand that parenting matters can be very argumentative, and so we can also assist you with reaching an agreement with your former partner, who is being difficult. If necessary, we can also take action on your behalf in the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia to compel them to enter into formal parenting arrangements.

If parenting orders have been made, and your former partner refuses to comply with the orders, as Family lawyers Dandenong we can assist you with enforcing the orders against your former partner and making sure the orders are complied with.


Assistance with Property Divisions with our Family Lawyers Victoria


Kapadia and Gordon Family Lawyers Dandenong can assist with a property settlement or legal action to divide your property after separation.

We can assist you with the division of assets, including houses, vehicles, cash holdings, investments, superannuation and liabilities, among other things.


If an agreed settlement can be reached regarding the assets, then our family lawyers Dandenong, will be able to formalise the terms of settlement as a Binding Financial Agreement or as Consent Orders.


If an agreed property settlement cannot be reached, our family lawyers Dandenong will be able to provide advice and representation in other avenues of settlement, including mediation and commencing court proceedings.

Our Affordable Legal Fees

Our Family Law matter fees can be fixed fee and industry-leading, from as little as $350 including GST plus disbursements.

Please contact us for an industry-leading quote specifically tailored to your circumstances.

Family Lawyer| Family Lawyer Dandenong| Family Lawyer Melbourne | Family Lawyer Chadstone| Indian Family Lawyer Dandenong| Indian Family Lawyer Chadstone| Indian Family Lawyer Melbourne| Indian Divorce Lawyer| Divorce applications| Property divisions| Parenting orders| Parenting Plans| Financial Agreements| Child support

Family Lawyers for Consultation Dandenong.jpg
bottom of page